Managed Asset Portfolio (MAP) offers you all the daily benefits of a relationship-based checking account and convenient access to a fully-functioning brokerage account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $10,000* to your checking account
- A powerful sweep feature:
At the end of each business day, funds in excess of the checking
peg balance (minimum $25,000) are automatically invested in your
selected sweep option through your brokerage account. Your options
include shares of money market mutual funds or an FDIC insured
deposit account. If your checking balance falls below its peg, money
market fund shares are redeemed or funds are withdrawn to replenish
your checking account and to cover your expenditures.
- Money market mutual fund (MMMF) balance available through your checking account
- Banking Online
- Distinctive, marble checks identifying your Managed Asset Portfolio status
- Trading Online**
- Investment research at no charge
- Quicken® and Money downloads at no charge
- Cashier's Checks at no charge
- Visa® Signature Credit Card at no charge – upon approval
- Free First CheckTM Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards®
- Financial plan at no charge***
- Safe deposit box at no charge – where available, up to $100 value
- Four options for smart overdraft protection
- Tiered interest on checking
- Higher ATM withdrawal limit of $1,000 per day
- Higher pinned purchase limit of $5,000 per day
- Foreign ATM fee (our fee) and foreign ATM surcharge (other bank's fee) waived
- Access to investment professionals
*Service charge on checking of $25 per month will be waived if you maintain an average daily balance of $25,000 in the MAP checking; or if $100,000 combined balance in MAP checking and MAP brokerage.
**Online trading does not permit direct access to securities markets. All orders are processed through FTB Advisors, Inc. System response and account access times vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, and system performance.
***Financial planning provided by First Tennessee Bank.
- Not A Deposit
- Not FDIC Insured May Go Down In Value
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- Not Guaranteed by First Tennessee Bank Or Its Affiliates
Investments available through FTB Advisors, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC.
The Securities and Exchange Commission requires broker-dealers to publish certain order related data. Click here to view this data as required by Rule 606.
Banking products and services provided by First Tennessee Bank National Association. Member FDIC.